Start a new topic

Problem after uploading

I have a problem with the c-pilot. After uploading new soft c-pilot may not start. It stands on the home screen. I would like to send it to you for repair. Give me the address to which to send. Do you have any shipping company that soon will take my c-pilot from Polish into Italian? January 15 I am going to Colombia to fly and I must have a c-pilot back.

thank you 

Problem positively closed. Thanks

Hi, yes we was on holidays.

Anyway we have contacted Jarek on Skype for help him to fix this issue.

On the last version of the PRO firmware, like the new models, is now not possible to upgrade at the wrong version because the system refuse automatically the file so the customer is advised by a popup that the version is not compatible with the device model.

End of such kind of troubles :)

In any case, our devices are very hard to kill and the software maintenance is possible from remote so our customer can be happy with their devices at home instead on a Express courier trucks around the world ;).

Have nice flights guys.

Probably on vacation, it is that time of year.  All my lawyers and bankers are out until next week it seems.

I would just wait a couple days, no need to send 3 messages a day is there?  Putting the wrong software on a device is sure to mess it up.  I have basically bricked every instrument I have had at one point or another, and had to send them back to be fixed.  except the kobo i just threw away.  Hopefully your not missing out on some great flying, but I don't think you need to worry.

From six days silent, why? Give me the address to which I send C-pilot because I see you do not want me to make this remotely

Talk to me. I have a little time. I'm leaving 15.01. If you fail by cable I have to send to you

What's next with my C-Pilot??? I have a cable.

I have a cable, what now?

How do you plan to reset my C-Pilot?

On tuesday will be the cable. Can you give me instructions how to unlock the c-pilot or you want to do this remotely?

you can find the correct scheme on the C-Probe user's manual on our website
the jack's diameter must to be 3,5mm

something like this?

Ok, so let me know what you would to do.

I can suggest three way:

1 you send me the device for maintenance

2 you find a PC with RS232 and serial cable 3,5mm then we can connect the device from remote for maintenance

3 you can buy our serial cable or one with same features then we can connect the device from remote for maintenance

I do not have this

If you have an USB/serial like this 

http://www.compass-italy.com/product.php~idx~~~18~~USB_Serial+cable~.html

the RS232 is not required.

I wait for your instructions.

Cheers.

Login or Signup to post a comment